Monday, January 16, 2012

I'mmmmm Baaaaaaack!

It has been 2 years since I finished the Boise 70.3. Alot has happend since then, and life has moved forward in amazing ways!
But I'm proud to announce that I will be racing in the 2012 Boise 70.3, this June! I officially registered last week - and am prepping myself to be ready to Rock-and-Roll come June 9th!

My goal is to log my journey again, the goods & bads, the ups and downs of training the next 6 months! I hope you follow along as I hope to share this adventure with friends, family, clients, and strangers who want to know what it's like to prepare for an endurance race of this caliber!

Let the FUN begin!

p.s. last week after registering for the race, I decided I needed some new cycling gear to pump me up for my bike training - and it arrived today! check out my new jersey: http://www.primalwear.com/p-2002-torch-mens-cycling-jersey.aspx

No comments: